Switzerland, officially the Swiss Confederation, is a country situated in the confluence of Western, Central, and Southern Europe. It is a federal republic composed of 26 cantons, with federal authorities based in Bern. Switzerland is a landlocked country bordered by Italy to the south, France to the west, Germany to the north, and Austria and Liechtenstein to the east. It is geographically divided among the Swiss Plateau, the Alps, and the Jura, spanning a total area of 41,285 km2 (15,940 sq mi), and the land area of 39,997 km2 (15,443 sq mi). While the Alps occupy the greater part of the territory, the Swiss population of approximately 8.5 million is concentrated mostly on the plateau, where the largest cities and economic centres are located, Zürich, Geneva and Basel.
Why do you travel?
- You learn about the place, people and culture.
- It makes you change your perspective and changes yourself.
- Helps you to appreciate your life and relationships.
- Escape from your routine, relax and rejuvenate.
- You can find eternal joy with loved ones.
Wondering what there is to like about Switzerland?
- Switzerland is famous for the safety and security of solo traveller.
- Peaceful and calm nation, moderate climate.
- Snap postcard-worthy pictures, marvellous lakes, mountains, waterfalls, natural scenery.
- Mouthwatering fondue, cheese, chocolate, refreshing swiss wine.
- Famous for luxury swiss watches like Tissot, TAG Heuer and Patek Philippe.
If you want to see the mesmerizing Switzerland’s view of lush green meadows, mountains, glaciers, blue lakes, fjords, car-free villages. Unable to decide where to go and what to see, then your search ends here and your dream fulfills. If you are a hiking enthusiast, we also provide details about the most visited Hiking and Paragliding spots in Switzerland.
We can make your dreams come true. We are based in Switzerland. We will give you the itinerary of splendid and mesmerizing places less traveled by tourists or never before referred by many travel agents. Contact us for your travel plan. Our itinerary contains recommended places, links to know how and where to travel, preferred city/place to stay for your visit, and many more.
Don’t miss the opportunity to view the Wonderland. Send us an E-mail and we reply in 24hrs. We charge a nominal fee for the best travel advice.
We are a travel advice consultant, recommending the absolute stunning must view places to visit in Switzerland. We don’t make your travel arrangements like booking hotel, flight, Visa and transportation.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in Swiss lake water.
Swiss nature is not only a place to visit. It feels like home.
Swiss Alps calling and you must visit and view.